What is Denplan and what can it do for you?
Denplan allows you regular access to our private dental care helping to keep your teeth and gums healthy now and prevent problems in the future.
Take a look at some of the other benefits of joing denplan:
- Preventive oral health advice, to help stop dental problems before they start
- Predictable monthly payments, allowing you to budget for your private dental care
- Worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (included in all our dental plans as Supplementary Insurance)
- Regular appointments with your registered Denplan member dentist which help you to keep your teeth and gums healthy and find out the best care for your smile
- Access to Denplan’s 24-hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline when you need it most.
Maison Dental has completed the Denplan Excel Certification, an additional mark of quality and excellence in customer care.
There are two types of denplan cover available at Maison Dental, Denplan Care and Denplan Essentials.
Denplan Care is a really easy way to spread the cost of all of your routine treatment into affordable monthly payments, reducing the chance of receiving unexpected dental bills. This plan will cover your regular check-ups and hygiene visits with your dental team, as well as any restorative treatment you may need. Denplan Care also includes worldwide dental injury and dental emergency (Supplementary Insurance). The monthly fee starts at £16 and will be dependant on your previous dental history. Cosmetic dental treatments are not included.
Denplan Essentials is an easy budgeting plan that covers you for the foundations of your dental care, helping to stop problems before they start.This plan covers you for 2 regular check-ups and also includes 2 hygienist appointments per year.You will also receive 10% discount off our fees for routine dental treaments. Cosmetic treatments are not included.
Your plan will also include worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance).
For a bespoke quote please contact us to arrange an examination where one of our dentists can perform a detailed examination and inform you of which plan may be best for you.